Acid is fun.

We now have clip art from the mind of Wes Craven and Tim Burton's demonic, halucinegenic mushroom consuming bastard child. The clip art tag words for this said something about snakes and pillows. I'm calling bullshit on that. Those "snakes" are fucking forks. That pillow is very likely a sausage. So what we have here are two forks fighting over a sausage. They seem to do battle by spitting all over each other. The next stage will most likely involve some strange method of fork rape. At least that's what I can hope for. I can only hope that this image will remain a poor representation of... I don't know. Something... and stay the hell out of the real world. Should I ever see something like this in real life, rest assured, I will snatch up the offending forksnake and jam him deep into my temple thus ending shitty clip art's reign on my sanity.

0 comments:

Find It